User login

H1B Extension/Renewal

The following documents need to be submitted to the US State Department for the purpose of renewal/extension of your H1B work visa.

   * A valid passport for the applicant and each family member.
   * Original of the form I-94 issued to the applicant by the USCIS.
   * USCIS Form I-797 Notice of Receipt which includes information on the applicant’s present employer and indicates the renewal/extension dates.
   * Employer’s letter of support which contains information relating to the applicant’s work position and nature of business or profession. Also it must mention the list of dependants and the explanation for why the visa is needed.
   * A typed nonimmigrant visa application form, OF-156 with one official passport-size photograph for each applicant, regardless of age.
   * Non-refundable visa fee. The payment must be made by bank draft, money order, or corporate check payable to the U.S. Department of State.
   * A self-addressed postage-paid envelope for returning the documents.

If your extended H1B visa is returned to you with erroneous information, you can return it to the authorities for correction. No additional fees are charged for correction on visas. For correcting revalidated visa, you have to send
    * Your passport with the revalidated visa.
    * A letter describing what information is to be corrected.
    * Supporting documents for demonstrating the correct information.
    * A recently taken photograph.

Any applicable USCIS/Govt fees is extra.

Price: $499.00

Extra Services


There are no products in your shopping cart.

0 Items $0.00
News & Updates