User login

Green Card Processing

An H1B holder is eligible to seek, permanent residency to USA.
Permanent residents are issued a valid Permanent Resident Card (Form I-551) as proof of their legal status in the United States. Some people call this a “Green Card.”

  1. If you are a permanent resident who is 18 years or older, you must carry proof of your immigration status. You must show it to an immigration officer if asked for it.
  2. Your card is valid for 10 years and must be renewed before it expires.
  3. You should file Form I-90 to replace or renew your Permanent Resident Card. You can get this form at or by calling the USCIS Forms Line. There is a fee to file Form I-90.
  4. If you think you will be out of the U.S. for more than 12 months, you should apply for a re-entry permit before leaving the country. You should file Form I-131, application for a Travel Document. A re-entry permit is valid for up to two years. You may show the re-entry permit, instead of a visa or your Permanent Resident Card, at a port of entry.

Documents needed to file Green Card:

  1. Birth Certificate: If you don't have one, you need to provide Birth Certificate Affidavit.
  2. Marriage Certificate if you are married. If the certificate is not there, a Marriage Affidavit is needed.

If you want us to take care of your Green Card, here is the pricing.

Any applicable USCIS/Govt fees is extra.


There are no products in your shopping cart.

0 Items $0.00
News & Updates